abt erp packages

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vijaykumar
Participant

abt erp packages

Post by vijaykumar »

Hi,
can u provide a link which gives a snap shot of the developed job in datastage which deals with erp packages like peoplesoft.
This would be a big favour to me.
if u would provide me a link whic has a snap shot view.
i have studied the forums and able to analyze but want to show my team lead how a environment looks like when we deal with ERP application.
i know that this was asked in the previous posting, i thought u people were busy with some other queries and just want to remind.plz help me.

cheers;
vijaykumar
I_Server_Whale
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by I_Server_Whale »

Your team-mate has already posted the same (ditto) post. It would be nice if you could co-ordinate your posts before duplicating them here. :x

Check your team-mate's same post HERE

viewtopic.php?t=105779

Whale.
Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.
Author: Thomas A. Edison 1847-1931, American Inventor, Entrepreneur, Founder of GE
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Etiquette Note
If you want information about DataStage, please use only English and IT industry standard acronyms (such as ERP).

Abt, interestingly (for some) is a mechanism for allowing trains to traverse greater gradients than plain steel rails. This link will provide more information.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.