Shocking Private mail

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Prashantoncyber
Participant

Shocking Private mail

Post by Prashantoncyber »

Guys,
Got this shocking mail that also in private when we expressed our inability to give direct answers to such Stereotype Interview Questions.
this is my 1st encounter.
thanks
Hi Prashant,

I understand you have a keyboard with you. It is not that you can just blindly type something and send this as a reply to others.
Please be informed that this forum is for knowledge sharing. If you do not know the answer then you don't have to strain yourself. Better keep quite. There are so many great genius involved in this forum who would answer my valid questions. Mind your words before posting a reply to somebody.

Lavanya
--------

1. What are the possible situations, where we can use hashed file stage?
2. What should be the input file type for a hashed file stage? (Whether xml? text?)
3. In what format will we be getting the output file?
4. Also, I have learnt that hashed file stage can be used as a lookup file. How?
5. Could anybody please explain the application of a hashed file with the help of a simple DS job example/demo?

Can you please help?

Many Thanks
Lavanya
ShaneMuir
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Shocking Private mail

Post by ShaneMuir »

Actually the same message was posted on one of the original threads.
foryou
Participant

Post by foryou »

:twisted: This is very shameful as such people only without having any real experience show the fake capability in datastage by remembering interview Question and cheat the interviewer :evil: :evil:
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Certification is designed to sort out the sheep from the goats.

Not passing the certification exam may not be a bar to employment. What it will provide, however, is a "report card" of areas where the candidate is strong and areas where the candidate is weak (related to the exam's objectives, as documented on IBM's certification web site).
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kcbland
Participant

Post by kcbland »

We see all types of people here. Don't let it bother you. Even we've received nasty messages. I'm still trying to "climb off my high horse" over answers I've given in the past. :lol:
Kenneth Bland

Belt: First degree black
Fight name: Captain Hook
Signature knockout: right upper cut followed by left hook
Signature submission: Crucifix combined with leg triangle
Krazykoolrohit
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Krazykoolrohit »

I agree with Ken. The best thing you can do is not to take the matter personally. and if you do, then settle it personally.

Help as much people as you can with whatever knowledge you have. As this is a voluntary site, anyone can post his views on a query weather right or wrong.

sometimes ( and in my case always) you will benefit from a post by others. So keep your thoughts flowing.
Prashantoncyber
Participant

Post by Prashantoncyber »

kcbland:We see all types of people here. Don't let it bother you. Even we've received nasty messages. I'm still trying to "climb off my high horse" over answers I've given in the past.

Its really worth ignoring,
..... concered person must have got the que that
this forum has credibility for helping & guiding people to trouble shoot their issues came cross while working hands on Datastage.
Hats off to people for setting such high standered and showing the right ways to other.....
Lavanya Srinivasan
Participant

My sincere apologies for the private message

Post by Lavanya Srinivasan »

Hi Prashantoncyber and all involved with this topic,

My sincere apologies for the private message. I didn't ask anybody any interview Q&A. To be very honest, I raised a DS topic to know more about that.

I need your guidance and help regd. DS. Please don't mistake me. Kindly close this topic.

Extremely sorry about this issue.

-Lavanya
rameshrr3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshrr3 »

Moderator: Can This be moved to an appropriate forum? Private Messages arent meant for Public Consumption :wink: .