Error in opening job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Naveen
Premium Member
Premium Member

Error in opening job

Post by Naveen »

Hi,

I am unable to open jobs due to this error "the item cannot have display information" how to handle this error. Jobs in this project are giving the same error. other projects are working fine.

How to handle this error?? let me know if anyone knows about this error.
I_Server_Whale
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by I_Server_Whale »

Welcome Aboard ! :)

Did you recently export/import the jobs into this project you are talking about?

Could you also post the entire error message if possible?

Thanks,
Whale.
Last edited by I_Server_Whale on Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.
Author: Thomas A. Edison 1847-1931, American Inventor, Entrepreneur, Founder of GE
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Is it "display" information or "design" information? This will radically affect the answer.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
I_Server_Whale
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by I_Server_Whale »

I have never heard of "display information" error before. That is why I was curious to know more about the error message.

Naveen, As Ray said, it is "design information" and not "display information". Please do a search as there are quite a few posts on that topic.

Thanks,
Naveen.
Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.
Author: Thomas A. Edison 1847-1931, American Inventor, Entrepreneur, Founder of GE