Essbase - DataStage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

akrzyzan
Participant

Essbase - DataStage

Post by akrzyzan »

Hi,

I wonder, is it possible to use connection to Essbase multidimensional database?
I know that there is the Hyperion Essbase 6.1 MetaBroker but I can not find information about Essbase adapter?

If someone has knowledge about any solution with regard to Essbase, please let me know?

Shamrock42
Participant

Re: Essbase - DataStage

Post by Shamrock42 »

Anka,

Check with Hyperion directly. They're very helpful in that regard.
If you're still stuck, let me know and I can forward your question to a colleague of mine who is an essbase consultant.

Regards

Kieran
akrzyzan wrote:Hi,

I wonder, is it possible to use connection to Essbase multidimensional database?
I know that there is the Hyperion Essbase 6.1 MetaBroker but I can not find information about Essbase adapter?

If someone has knowledge about any solution with regard to Essbase, please let me know?

Kieran Tracey
Recruitment Consultant

Titan Consulting Group Ltd.
World Exchange Plaza
45 O'Connor Street
Suite 601
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 1A4

Phone: (613) 723-5252 ext. 229
Email: ktracey@titanconsulting.ca
akrzyzan
Participant

Post by akrzyzan »

Hi Kieran ,

I have described my case on Hyperion forum, but I haven't got an answer. If you could ask your colleague about my issue I will appreciate.

Thanks,
Anka
miamichillin99
Participant

Post by miamichillin99 »

akrzyzan,

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Challenge IBM (via your support provider). The marketing material IBM puts out makes the "any source, any target" claim.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.