Problem with Datastage STP stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

androus17121
Participant

Problem with Datastage STP stage

Post by androus17121 »

Can anyone help me
My job design is like that :
SFile --> STP (Stored Procedure Stage) --> SFile
In STP Stage, I clear "Generate procedure call" and I edit this syntax :

PROCEDURE myproc(ANO OUT INT) AS BEGIN SELECT ANO_IN_ID_ANO INTO ANO FROM OAD_F_SUIVI_ANOMALIE WHERE ANO_IN_ID_ANO=34; END;

and my job server aborts.

Thanks in advance for your help.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What error messages are logged? Are any more messages logged (particuarly "from previous run..." when you reset the aborted job in Director? There's not enough information in what you've posted to help us to diagnose anything. It's in the category of "my car doesn't run, can you tell me what's wrong?". Have you searched the forum to see whether anyone else has had this problem?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
androus17121
Participant

Post by androus17121 »

I have this in my log :

Untitled1..Stored_Procedure_6: OCIAttrGet - Must be an anonymous pl/sql block being prepared.

Untitled1..Stored_Procedure_6: PROCEDURE myproc(ANO OUT INT) AS BEGIN SELECT ANO_IN_ID_ANO INTO ANO FROM OAD_F_SUIVI_ANOMALIE WHERE ANO_IN_ID_ANO=34; END;

Attempting to Cleanup after ABORT raised in stage Untitled1..Stored_Procedure_6

Thanks and i didn't find any answer in the forums resolving my problem.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

See? Now we know you're trying to connect to Oracle, and exactly what the Stored Procedure stage is complaining about. A search for "anonymous PL/SQL block" turned up this post; although it refers to the OCI stage rather than the Stored Procedure stage, it may get you going on the right track.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
androus17121
Participant

Post by androus17121 »

Ok i see, but is my syntax correct?

PROCEDURE myproc(ANO OUT OAD_F_SUIVI_ANOMALIE.ANO_IN_ID_ANO%TYPE)
AS BEGIN
SELECT ANO_IN_ID_ANO INTO ANO FROM OAD_F_SUIVI_ANOMALIE WHERE ANO_IN_ID_ANO=34;
END;

Thx,