Error message : "dsloadlibrary: error in dlopen" o

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

gootala_ravi
Participant

Error message : "dsloadlibrary: error in dlopen" o

Post by gootala_ravi »

We are running DataStage on AIX and when I try to view the data in a table connecting to DB2 Data base (through DB2 UDB object in my mapping), I get the following error :

Error message : "dsloadlibrary: error in dlopen"

I have added the ODBC connection in uvodbc.config in DataStage Project dir and DSEngine directory. I am able to connect to Database from AIX server but unable to connect to DB from Data Stage.
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Hello and welcome to DSXchange. This error has several possible causes and it has been extensively handled before. Please go to the search facility that is shown as an option in the top of each page and enter the text "dsloadlibrary: error in dlopen" and use the "search for all terms" option to get 46 topics that handle the issue. I am fairly certain that the issue will either be resolved or that you'll have some direction to take in setting up your DB/2 connectivity correctly.

Also, this is not an FAQ topic.
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

ArndW wrote: Also, this is not an FAQ topic.
May be frequently asked atlest for these two days :wink:

-Kumar
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

True - there have been a whole slew of installation issues as well as XML questions in recent days, but I think the FAQ forum should contain a "digested" and prepared post with both the question and the most common answers.