Administrator client hangs

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sivahalan
Participant

Post by sivahalan »

What Version of DataStage are you using. Its a Similar to the Issue that we had. It was going thru the whole domain tree 65000+ and timing out. There is a patch that we received. It still takes about 10 minutes to access the properties. Ask them to refer to ecase 77231. If you do not have any luck I can send you the patch and instructions. You need to replace the admin .exe and a dll and register the new dll module.
gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by gateleys »

sivahalan wrote:What Version of DataStage are you using. Its a Similar to the Issue that we had. It was going thru the whole domain tree 65000+ and timing out. There is a patch that we received. It still takes about 10 minutes to access the properties. Ask them to refer to ecase 77231. If you do not have any luck I can send you the patch and instructions. You need to replace the admin .exe and a dll and register the new dll module.
Hi sivahalan,
Thanks for the response. We are running DS 7.0 Server ed. on Windows. Yes, even i get a response from the server after a long long wait, but it says Overflow error. I will talk to the Ascential support and refer to the ecase you have supplied. Thanks. In case I need the patch, I will contact you.

gateleys