DB2 plug-in : ds_loadlibrary: error in dlopen

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

arun_im4u
Premium Member
Premium Member

DB2 plug-in : ds_loadlibrary: error in dlopen

Post by arun_im4u »

Hi,

I am getting this error "[b]ds_loadlibrary: error in dlopen[/b]"when I tried to extract data using the db2 api stage and write into a seq file. We are migrating to AIX from sun solaris and trying to setup DS on the new servers.

These are some of the other errors from the same job:
".Transformer_2: Pin 1 not initialized"

[quote] [color=red][/color] DataStage Job 7 Phantom 8336
Program "DSD.StageRun": Line 577, Unable to open the operating system file "DSD_BP.O/JOB.903375658.DT.1390354095.TRANS1".
[ENOENT] No such file or directory
Program "DSD.StageRun": Line 577, Unable to load file "JOB.903375658.DT.1390354095.TRANS1".
Program "DSD.StageRun": Line 577, Unable to load subroutine.
Attempting to Cleanup after ABORT raised in stage DailyCanspam..Transformer_2
DataStage Phantom Aborting with @ABORT.CODE = 3[/quote]

I looked into the dsenv and am unable to find out what library file it is trying to find.
Any suggestions would be helpful..

Thanks,
Arun.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

1. Make sure your shared library path environment variable includes the directory that contains the (32-bit) DB2 libraries. This may require a change to the dsenv file.

2. Recompile the job. That the Transformer stage code can not be found suggests that the previous compilation was not totally successful (or that someone has removed the code subsequently).
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
arun_im4u
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by arun_im4u »

Thanks Ray.