Error in assignment

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ravij
Premium Member
Premium Member

Error in assignment

Post by ravij »

Hi,

I am loading the data from file to DB2UDB. When I run the job I am getting a Warning message.
Warning msg1:
LoadZFTGLALLOCATETbl..XfmTrimAndDateConversion: [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0112E Error in assignment. SQLSTATE=22005

Warning msg2:
LoadZFTGLALLOCATETbl..XfmTrimAndDateConversion: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0902C A system error (reason code = "13") occurred. Subsequent SQL statements cannot be processed. SQLSTATE=58005
Anybody can assist me plz?
thnaks in advance.
Ravi
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There is a system error within DB2. All DataStage can do is to repeat the generated error message. Therefore all we - DataStage developers - can do is suggest that you ask your DB2 DBA nicely to take a look at the logs and let you know what the problem is. Hopefully what the problem was - the DBA should already have been alerted to any system error, and applied appropriate remedial action.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.