Export Table definition

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

shrey3a
Premium Member
Premium Member

Export Table definition

Post by shrey3a »

Hi,

I'm trying to export the table definition for individual component in the excel/csv format. Is there is any way to do this as I was unable to find any options in export utility.

Rgds,
LogicDude
Participant

Re: Export Table definition

Post by LogicDude »

shrey3a wrote:Hi,

I'm trying to export the table definition for individual component in the excel/csv format. Is there is any way to do this as I was unable to find any options in export utility.

Rgds,
Hi,

Do you mean to say, you do not see that particular table definition in the "table definition list" in export window?
kaps
Participant

Post by kaps »

You can export individual table definitions as DSX and XML formats from datastage manager...To my knowledge you can't export as csv from manager...one morething is you can't export the individial table definitions from command line...

Rgds
shrey3a
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Export Table definition

Post by shrey3a »

I need to export the table definition from manager(repository) to csv
or excel file.
[quote="LogicDude"][quote="shrey3a"]Hi,

Rgds,[/quote]

Hi,

Do you mean to say, you do not see that particular table definition in the "table definition list" in export window?[/quote]