MetaStage Installation - 'Could Not Load Resources' Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ecwolf
Charter Member
Charter Member

MetaStage Installation - 'Could Not Load Resources' Error

Post by ecwolf »

Good Day,

I am in the midst of going through a MetaStage 7.5 installation in a UNIX environment. I've installed the client tools and metabrokers on the client workstation and have installed the process metabrokers on the UNIX server.

When I go to use the MetaStage administrator to create the directory, I get an error saying 'Could not load resources.' Has anybody seen this error before?

I've checked that both the client and the server have the appropriate java type files and have ensured that the Oracle database hosting the MetaStage directory has the correct settings.

Does anybody have any ideas?
logic
Participant

Post by logic »

Hi ecwolf,
It would be more helpful to get the answers if you Post in the right Forum.
Thanks,
gmaradana
Participant

Re: MetaStage Installation - 'Could Not Load Resources' Erro

Post by gmaradana »

ecwolf wrote:Good Day,

I am in the midst of going through a MetaStage 7.5 installation in a UNIX environment. I've installed the client tools and metabrokers on the client workstation and have installed the process metabrokers on the UNIX server.

When I go to use the MetaStage administrator to create the directory, I get an error saying 'Could not load resources.' Has anybody seen this error before?

I've checked that both the client and the server have the appropriate java type files and have ensured that the Oracle database hosting the MetaStage directory has the correct settings.

Does anybody have any ideas?
1. You have to prepare the Oracle database as per requirements in the MetaStage Administrator Guide

2. You to create a System DSN with a userid and password having read\write privileges to the database you are using as directory

If you done both, check your intallation again
Giri Maradana