Error DBMS.CODE

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

snassimr
Premium Member
Premium Member

Error DBMS.CODE

Post by snassimr »

Does anybode can hrlp me find list of DBMS.CODE errors of Microsoft ODBC SQL SErver driver ?

THanks
Sainath.Srinivasan
Participant

Post by Sainath.Srinivasan »

I will suggest you to try little bit harder. Your question is very generic and it will be up to you to get the values and not ask others to provide them to you.

Did you try google or other website(s)?
snassimr
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by snassimr »

Yes , Sure!

I aware thet it isnt pure DS question , But I havent succeed to fin it . I finde numbers and I need description of the codes.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The ultimate reference is a book entitled Microsoft ODBC API Software Developer's Kit and Programmer's Reference published by Microsoft Press
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

A lot easier to find on the internet if you have a specific error code. For example if I search for DB2 error codes I might get a million matches, if I search for DB2 SQL0670N I will get several very precise matches that take me straight to the IBM online documentation on all sql errors or the useful dbforums site.
snassimr
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by snassimr »

Thank you ray . I find it in one of forums.