Error In Assignment

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

JezT
Participant

Error In Assignment

Post by JezT »

I have created a job whereby I have a list of 14 digit account numbers which are passed into a shared container to find the corresponding Arrangement ID related to that account number.

Initially, it does a lookup on a hash file and if it cannot find the account number it then does a lookup on the DB2 table. if it cannot find the account number in either area then the row is rejected and no new Arrangement ID is created.

The problem I am getting is that each time the job runs, it aborts on a different row each time with the following error:
UKWHMFTTRCPXInbGLMTfrm1Job..LookUpNoGenerate.NaturalKey_DB2Lkp_tfm: [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0112E Error in assignment. SQLSTATE=22005
SQLExecute: Error executing statement 'SELECT ARRG_ID,RPS_ACCT_ID_14 FROM DWHD019.DWH_ARRG_XREF WHERE RPS_ACCT_ID_14=?'. See following DB2 message for details.
The problem is that there is no other DB2 message to view !

Any ideas ?
Jez T
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

In Director, reset the job. You should get an event "from previous run..." that contains anything that could not be logged because the job aborted.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.