Error while importing

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

lax
Participant

Error while importing

Post by lax »

I have created a new project in the production environment and when trying to import my jobs into that project , i get the following er ror:

"Failed to connect to host:host_name, Project:Project_Name. The directory you r connecting to either is not a UV account or does not exist. Internal error(39125)"

Does this mean that some of the files are corrupt , in the project... what can i do know? :(

I tried deleting this project and re-creating a new project with that same name. It doesnt allow me to do that...

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated....

Thanks,
lax
roy
Participant

Post by roy »

Hi,
Use Search similar cases were posted here.

you might even face a case where the project's directory was deleted by OS means.

Good Luck,
Roy R.
Time is money but when you don't have money time is all you can afford.

Search before posting:)

Join the DataStagers team effort at:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org
dsxuserrio
Participant

Post by dsxuserrio »

I am thinking the dsx file contains the old project name. Open it using note pad and do a find replace. Use new project name in place of old.

As Roy said search the forum for more .
dsxuserrio

Kannan.N
Bangalore,INDIA
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

No, the import doesn't care what the name of the project it came from was. Bottom line is this new project is corrupted. :?

There have been several fairly recent conversations on this very issue, including what needs to be done to fix it. As noted, a search should turn them up.

If not, post back and we'll go from there. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers