Error on DB2 Stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

rkumar28
Participant

Error on DB2 Stage

Post by rkumar28 »

Hi,

I am using the DB2 Stage as source to connect to DB2 tables. I am hitting two errors. First when I try to import the tables and second time when I try viewing the data.

I try importing the tables through "Import Plug-in Meta Data" I get this error: Unable to obtain list of available tables in server 'EMAILP2'.

I am able to connect fine on my development environment. Hence I imported the table metadata from the development enviornment and tried connecting to the tables in PROD and hit view data I get the message below. This is only happening in Prod and Test. I am able to import data and view data from Prod and Test.

OPTOut..DB2_UDB_API_10: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/6000] SQL0805N Package "NULLID.SYSSH200" was not found. SQLSTATE=51002
SQLExecDirect: Error executing statement 'SELECT PERMISSIONID,PERMISSIONNAMEID,EMAILADDRESSID FROM PERMISSION'. See following DB2 message for details.
OPTOut..DB2_UDB_API_10.DSLink1: DSP.Open GCI $DSP.Open error -100.

I will really appreciate any help and advice in this regards.

Thanks
Neil C
Participant

Post by Neil C »

The -100 might indicate that there are no records in the production table.

Are there any DB2 messages on the DSNMSTR log? Perhaps you have security issues.
ogmios
Participant

Post by ogmios »

For the package error talk to your DBA, he probably has to "rebind". Maybe there was a fixpack installation recently.

For the "unable to list..." error, make sure your production environment is properly setup, it may be an access error on DB2 side.

Ogmios