Configuring Unduplicate Match Stage

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

deyvie
Participant

Configuring Unduplicate Match Stage

Post by deyvie »

Hello Everyone,

I am new to QualityStage and I am trying to follow the tutorial that comes with the program. I am currently stuck at configuring the "Output > Mapping" options for the stage. In the sample job The columns you see at the left hand side are the columns from the "Standardized" data set. When I try to create my own job the columns I see are the columns from the "Frequencies" data set. How do I configure the stage so that the columns I see at the left hand side of the "Output > Mapping" options are the columns from the Standardized data set? Thanks.

deyvie
JRodriguez
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by JRodriguez »

If you are seeing the column from the Frecuencies data set you should just rearrenge the link order, this happen when the Link from the frequency data set is attached first because the tool assume that the first link is the data...... assuming that you have both links standardardized and Frequency input data set linked to the unduplicate match stage then ...

Doble click on the Unduplicate match Stage --> Stage ---> Link Order
Select the "Data" standardized data set and move it up with the appropiate arrow

By the way same could happen with the output link : Match, Duplicat and Residual
Julio Rodriguez
ETL Developer by choice

"Sure we have lots of reasons for being rude - But no excuses
deyvie
Participant

Post by deyvie »

Thanks Julio! That did it... ^_^

The manual mentioned the link ordering for the output links; my bad I should have assumed this should also be true for the input links.

Thanks again!