Can't view data

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

mekrreddy
Participant

Can't view data

Post by mekrreddy »

Can someone help me in viewing data, I tried viewing data from a sequential file and get these errors and I can view data while loading sequential file definitions:

##E IIS-DSEE-TFOR-00089 13:37:45(026) <_ABORT_IDENT_,0> The runLocally() of the operator failed.
##E IIS-DSEE-TFOR-00089 13:37:45(028) <APT_CombinedOperatorController,0> The runLocally() of the operator failed.
##E IIS-DSEE-TFPM-00040 13:37:45(029) <APT_CombinedOperatorController,0> Operator terminated abnormally: runLocally() did not return APT_StatusOk
##E IIS-DSEE-TFSC-00011 13:37:51(000) <main_program> Step execution finished with status = FAILED.

Thank you.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Trying to decode errors from APTCombinedOperatorController is a fool's errand. Disable operator combination and try again. At the very least you will learn which stage is generating the error.

Also your question is confusing. Is the problem with View Data or is the problem with loading (and what do you mean by "loading" here?) the sequential file definitions (presumably the "table definition")?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
divstands
Participant

how to Disable operator combination

Post by divstands »

Hi Ray

I am business analyst. Can you please guide me in which file/console would i need to disable the operator APTCombinedOperatorController. Which new operator should i use for decoding the errors in its place?

Regards

DivT

ray.wurlod wrote:Trying to decode errors from APTCombinedOperatorController is a fool's errand. Disable operator combination and try again. At the very least you will learn which stage is generating the error.

Al ...
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Either set environment variable APT_DISABLE_COMBINATION or disable operator combination in particular stages (on the Advanced tab).

Investigate whatever operator is named in the error message.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.