How to contact IBM professional Help

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

rupesh.datastage
Participant

How to contact IBM professional Help

Post by rupesh.datastage »

Hi All,

I have questions in QualityStage, is it possible to take IBM surrport.

Usually for Ab Initio ETL, we can send an email to support@abinitio.com or we can call them directly. They will respond in 10 min or so.

Is there a way to contact IBM to solve my problems.

Thanks,
Raja
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Sure, but that depends entirely on what kind of support your company has purchased, if any. It could be with IBM directly or through a third-party. You need to ask your management.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
rupesh.datastage
Participant

support from IBM

Post by rupesh.datastage »

chulett wrote:Sure, but that depends entirely on what kind of support your company has purchased, if any. It could be with IBM directly or through a third-party. You need to ask your management. ...

whatever the support is, i just want to know how to use one stage (Unduplicate Match Stage). I don't think its not a good idea to ask management to get their contact.
Raja
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Tough. Support has to be obtained in accordance with your support agreement. Typically your supplier also takes responsibility for first-line support, and you are forbidden by your contract from contacting IBM support directly, so that your actual support provider is kept "in the loop" with your problems.

I can not research your question until I once again get access to a version 8.0 set of software.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.