Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Vkharia
Participant

Match Stage error

Post by Vkharia »

Hi,

I am getting the below error in the Match Job:

"Match_Contact_INT,0: Variable [_qsC_ADDRESS] not found in [A] frequency file"
Though I can see the '_qsC_ADDRESS' in the frequecy dataset.

Thanks
vairus
Participant

Re: Match Stage error

Post by vairus »

Hi,

you have to give output from standardization process as the input to match frequency.

atleast the input columns of match frequency must be same like standardization output columns.

sometimes mismatch of metadata may cause this error.

Check out the job for the metadata...

i hope this will solve your problem

Regards

Vkharia wrote:Hi,

Thanks
vairamuthu
janreddy
Participant

Post by janreddy »

Hi do you guys have any Idea why I am getting the above error.
Basically I have one source standardised dataset, one source frequency dataset, one Verispan standardised Dataset and Verispan Freq ds for referencr match process.

I am getting the below two errors while testing match passes:
1. ##I IIS-DSEE-TDOD-00080 09:38:42(006) <MWI_Odbc_Write> Process meta data not available in database

2. ##E IIS-QSEE-MATM-00004 09:38:43(000) <QS_Test_MWI_0,0> Variable [_qsC_StateAbbreviation_USAREA] not found in [A] frequency file

I really appriciate if you have any thoughts on how to resolve these issues.

Thanks
Jan

vairus wrote:Hi,

you have to give output from standardization process as the input to match frequency.

atleast the input columns of match frequency must be same like standardization output columns.

sometimes mismatch of metadata may cause this error.

Check out the job for the metadata...

i hope this will solve your problem

Regards

Vkharia wrote:Hi,

Thanks
JRodriguez
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by JRodriguez »

janreddy,

Looks like in your match specification you are using the State Abbreviation field returned from the USAREA ruleset in a match command but while generating the frequency data set this field was not included

I can see two ways of avoiding this issue:

- In you match frequency stage include the field in question or better include all fields (If you don't specified a match specification in the match frequency stage all columns will be included)

- Specify that there are not frequency data available for the field using Variable Special Handling with NOFREQ while designing your match specifications

Hope this help
Julio Rodriguez
ETL Developer by choice

"Sure we have lots of reasons for being rude - But no excuses
janreddy
Participant

Post by janreddy »

Hi Julio,
I successfully resolved the issue and I am able to see all the match test results but when I ran the job, I am getting the below fatal error:

main_program: Fatal Error: An operator with concurrent inputs cannot change the collectionMethod for a virtual data set if this method is defined and not equal to eCollectAny.

could you give me any resolution on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you so much..

Jan Reddy
JRodriguez wrote:janreddy,

Looks like in your match specification you are using the State Abbreviation field returned from the USAREA ruleset in a match command but while generating the frequency data set this field was not included

I can see two ways of avoiding this issue:

- In you match frequency stage include the field in question or better include all fields (If you don't specified a match specification in the match frequency stage all columns will be included)

- Specify that there are not frequency data available for the field using Variable Special Handling with NOFREQ while designing your match specifications

Hope this help
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Please begin a new thread. This error is about parallel execution and specifying an explicit collection algorithm, not about the Match stage per se.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.