Patterns

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

jeesim
Participant

Patterns

Post by jeesim »

Hi ,

I have an issue with the standardization of a name. I used the classification to override a spelling error and during the standardization the input pattern recognizes the classification and show it as +A or +IA.
I have added input pattern override for +A, in order to standardizes into first name and primary name .
The standardization put the attributes in their respective attribute. The problem is it does not replace the MatchPrimaryName with corrected name.

When the input pattern is +IA, I have unhandled pattern override to handle the standardization and standardization does override the misspelled name.
Due to this while matching, it does not belong to a same blocking group and list them as different customers.

Classification override is DEO - DOE
Ex: Yim Deo Input pattern is +A - MatchPrimaryword DEO - User Overrideflg - IP )
YIM A DEO Input Pattern +IA - the matchprimaryword is DOE , user override flag UP.
How can I fix with issue?

Thanks
Jeesim
JRodriguez
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by JRodriguez »

Unhandled patterns are processed after the standardization process which is the one that populate the match fields ....

In your case just forcing the records to fall into one of the common pattern for names will do the trick ...

The easiest way will be classifying YIM as First name (F), the resulting pattern will be FA ( With your Classification overrides in place to convert Deo to Doe) and the match fields will be properly mapped
Julio Rodriguez
ETL Developer by choice

"Sure we have lots of reasons for being rude - But no excuses
jeesim
Participant

Post by jeesim »

Hi Julio ,

Thanks for your input. The problem was with override,so fixed it and works fine now.

Thanks
Jeesim
jeesim
Participant

Post by jeesim »

Hi Julio ,

Thanks for your input. The problem was with override,so fixed it and works fine now.

Thanks
Jeesim