International ruleset problem

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

BradMiller
Premium Member
Premium Member

International ruleset problem

Post by BradMiller »

When I want to standardize a German address data using German address ruleset do we need to have the input data being standardized in German language or English language.My question is can the ruleset only parse data that is in English format or it has to be in its native language format like German.
JRodriguez
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by JRodriguez »

Brad,

It has to be in its native language ... you can find out opening the classification table or the pattern action file
Julio Rodriguez
ETL Developer by choice

"Sure we have lots of reasons for being rude - But no excuses
BradMiller
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by BradMiller »

I did that but when I opened the classification file its in english language.Even all other classifcation table files are in english format.And didnot even see the native characters in unknown format though the Information Server 8.0.1 being installed is Non-NLS.
BradMiller
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by BradMiller »

I did that but when I opened the classification file its in english language.Even all other classifcation table files are in english format.And didnot even see the native characters in unknown format though the Information Server 8.0.1 being installed is Non-NLS.
BradMiller
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by BradMiller »

BradMiller
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by BradMiller »

Thanks Julio got it and more over it has to be unicode installation of QualityStage only then it would process it.