List of QualityStage objects

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

robjones
Participant

List of QualityStage objects

Post by robjones »

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether anybody here knows of a way to obtain a list of QualityStage objects, such as lookup tables and match specs, and their containing categories?

I'm quite familiar with querying the DS_JOBS file to produce the same kind of list for DataStage jobs, but I'd love to know whether there was a repository file which contained similar information about QS objects.

If no such file exists, does anyone know another way to do this?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Rob
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

DataStage and QualityStage are the same place in version 8, therefore the answer is DS_JOBS and DS_JOBOBJECTS.

Files associated with provisioned rule sets are stored in directories on the server - from memory these are subdirectories in the project directory and have "quality" in their names. I can not check this at the moment.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
robjones
Participant

Post by robjones »

Thanks for the reply Ray. I appreciate your help, but I must admit I'm still stumped.

I've had a good look in both the DS_JOBS and DS_JOBOBJECTS tables, but can't find the names of any of the QS objects that I'm looking for.

Also, my project folder doesn't appear to contain any 'quality' subfolders. Would you normally expect to find them directly in the project folder?

Any further help would be very much appreciated.

Rob
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

QualityStage stages are just DataStage stages in version 8, so you'll need to look more carefully. Find one by name, and then discern its OLETYPE etc.

I may have been wrong with "quality" and/or the directory may not be in the project - I can't check this this week. Is there a subdirectory called RT_QSnnn?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.