Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

arun_im4u
Premium Member
Premium Member

Licensing Error: Could not find a license

Post by arun_im4u »

Hi,

I got this error when I tried to execute a standardization job in PX mode. It works fine in file mode.

"Error exec: ##E TCOS 000001 15:04:09(008) <main_program> Licensing Error: Could not find a license

Op Failed osh (255)"

Any suggestions would be helpful,

Thanks,
Arun.
wenfei.chen
Participant

Re: Licensing Error: Could not find a license

Post by wenfei.chen »

I got this error message too. I already input the PX auth code. Does anyone konw this issue?
What's the next?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have you distributed/shared the required files? You may need to refer to the DataStage installation guide for this - I don't recall that it's at all well coverted in the QualityStage manuals. (And I don't currently have access to them, so can not provide greater detail.)
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
wenfei.chen
Participant

Post by wenfei.chen »

Thank you very much, Ray. Even though I can't read all your content. I have the solution now. Could you please give me a discount to join the Premium Membership? As a return, I will post the complete solution. :P
What's the next?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I am just a poster here. It is not my site. Therefore I can not give you any discount. In any case, premium membership is less than 30c per day, and is 100% devoted to supporting the bandwidth charges that have to be paid to keep DSXchange alive.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DSkkk
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSkkk »

wenfei.chen wrote:Thank you very much, Ray. Even though I can't read all your content. I have the solution now. Could you please give me a discount to join the Premium Membership? As a return, I will post the complete solution. :P
Can you Post the Solution for this issue?
g.kiran