Invalid Lookup Table Names

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

mdemerick@dow.com
Participant

Invalid Lookup Table Names

Post by mdemerick@dow.com »

I'm working on a QS job that requires a custom rule set. I've created the rule set, but started with lowercase names for the lookup tables. In the pattern file, I did something wrong so that QS thinks that a ] and some tabs are part of the file name.

Given that the files don't actualy exist, but QS thinks they do, how do I get rid of them? Every time I try to run the job, I am told that a nonexistant file needs provisioning. And it's a file that isn't even referenced in the .PAT file anymore. Provisioning is no help, as it tries to provision these same file, which of course it can't find.

Thanks.

Matt
stuartjvnorton
Participant

Post by stuartjvnorton »

Does this non-existent file show up in the repository tree? If so, you might have a few problems getting rid of it.

You could try to provision the PAT file by itself, to see if that flushes the reference out, making it easier to provision the whole ruleset.

Otherwise, you could export the entire ruleset to DSX file and fix up the reference across the whole ruleset, then re-import it.

It's all a little flaky at times, so backup the project or at least the ruleset first.
mdemerick@dow.com
Participant

Post by mdemerick@dow.com »

I tried taking out all references to the tables in the PAT file, but the 'files' are still there. I may try exporting it.
stuartjvnorton
Participant

Post by stuartjvnorton »

mdemerick@dow.com wrote:I tried taking out all references to the tables in the PAT file, but the 'files' are still there. I may try exporting it.
It's probably still there in the SET file listing when you export the ruleset.