vairus
Participant

Automation of Qualitystage job from standardization to undup

Post by vairus »

Hi All,

I would like to do

Standardization -> Frequency ->Match specification -> undup

like a sequential job..

Is there any way in qualitystage to do that?
vairamuthu
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Yes. One of the pictures in the glossy literature from IBM shows just such a job (for version 8). It even goes on to do survivorship in the same job.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vairus
Participant

Post by vairus »

Hai Ray,

Thanks for your response .

Could you please let me know the link ?

It would be really nice if you give me the link ASAP...

Thanks in advance

ray.wurlod wrote:Yes. One of the pictures in the glossy literature from IBM shows just such a job (for version 8). It even goes on to do survivorship in the same job. ...
vairamuthu
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I'd have to search for it, and I'm kinda busy at the moment. Why don't you try searching www.ibm.com?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

Don't search www.ibm.com - it's a terrible search engine. There is an extensive DRAFT redbook about QualityStage 8 that I talked about in this blog post. There is also a QualityStage tutorial on your install disk though I don't know if it has the example you are looking for.
vairus
Participant

Sequence job

Post by vairus »

Hi vcmburney,

Thanks for your reply. I already gone through that redbook. It dint have example of it.

i had a sample sequence job. But in that sample after standardization and frequency the next sequence job is undup .They dint include match specification in that sequence job. they include match specification in undup job .

i have to double check that sequence job .i will try and post that results soon

vmcburney wrote:Don't search www.ibm.com - it's a terrible search engine. There is an extensive DRAFT redbook about QualityStage 8 that I talked about in this blog post. There is also a QualityStage tutorial on your install disk though I don't know if it has the example you are looking for.
vairamuthu