Disappearing Rules

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

jjrbikes
Premium Member
Premium Member

Disappearing Rules

Post by jjrbikes »

We have a project set up with numerous jobs (actually developed for us by Ascential Consultants). At any rate - one of our developers (and only one!) now has this issue:
When he opens a project, selects a job and then opens a stage in that job he gets the "QualityStage Survive Stage Wizard" screen - which is good. He then selects "Next" and that takes him to the "QualityStage Survive Wizard" - again this is good and again he selects "Next". That takes him to the "Survivorship Rules Definition Screen - CCDWUSRV" where he can see ALL the rules for this stage - and that is Good. Now here is the problem...once he selects "Exit" or "Cancel" (his only two options on this last screen) he can never again see the full list of Rules on the "Survivorship Rules Definition Screen - CCDWUSRV" screen. The list is truncated to only 8 rules. This is only a problem with our Survive job and we have rebuilt the job from the floor up and we have uninstalled everything remotely related to QualityStage and then reinstalled QualityStage - but to no avail!! I'm fairly certain there must be a flag or switch or something that is set on his client that is not set on any of our other client machines as not a single other developer is having this problem.
Any thoughts? Ideas? Ever had this problem??

Thanks for your Help!!
zhejun li
Participant

Re: Disappearing Rules

Post by zhejun li »

Hi, I m having exactly the same problem here, just found this 2 years old post.. any one have an idea?? great thanks!
zhejun li
Participant

Post by zhejun li »

Hi, I m having exactly the same problem here, just found this 2 years old post.. any one have an idea?? great thanks!
bobbybooda
Participant

Post by bobbybooda »

I believe this is an issue with certain versions of QualityStage Client. You can either install the newest version of QualityStage Client or just add your Survive rules manually on the server (the Suvive rules are in a file).