format direction

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

loreandre
Participant

format direction

Post by loreandre »

Hello to all!!
I have serious problems when obtaining the formats of the final directions. When I create the Job Survive, it gives the cut directions to me of the beginning and at the end of each direction. To that the problem can have.

Thanks!!!

Lore
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Can you describe more exactly what you are trying to do, what actual steps you take, and what you expect to happen?

I know English is not your first language, but I did not understand your use of the words "cut" and "directions" in terms of a Survive job. Can you please use QualityStage terminology?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
loreandre
Participant

Post by loreandre »

Hello Ray!

My problem is that when I review the report that gives job to me Survive I find with the following problem: It does not come completes the information of my report. For example when I create the Job Investigate I obtain the following direction "CAMINO SANTA FILOMENA PARCELA 10, POTRERO EL A", and when I create the Job Survive the direction does not come completes " NA PARCELA 10, PO"

Greetings and thanks

Lore