Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

match output's

Post by gsym »

hi

Can anyone let me know how we can view match outpus, it says job ran sucessfully but i tried to view results like histogram, stasticis...etc, how to create them...

Regards,
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The histograms are at the bottom of the report file. They're printed sideways - ideally you need continuous stationery but you can glue regular pages together.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by gsym »

hey even through i specify report output in run profile, i am not able to get *.RPT filr, may i know ehere i can get this file
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Do you have the Prepare Report Data check box checked?
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by gsym »

yes, i am able to get it when i use WINSCP not when i used Putty
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Curious. Have you tried checking the other options, to have QualityStage return the report(s) to the QualityStage Designer machine?
gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by gsym »

Hey now, when I run another undup stage, .RPT file and .OUT file is not even created. When i right click on that paticular job and see server report and outputs, i am not able to see this file.?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Check in the Data directory of your project. Are they there? Have you changed your run profile, such that you're specifying a different master project directory pathname?
gsym
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by gsym »

No , I have not changed...its amazing, for those jobs for which i got RPT file yesterday, i am not able to get today
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I can only ask "what changed?" - not only in QS but also on the system(s).